In the Know With TPELC
Summer Program and 2016-2017 School Year
Summer Program- We are planning on having a summer program this year if we have enough children involved. There will be a sign up sheet on the front desk for you to reserve your child's spot.
2016-2017 School Year- We will be sending enrollment forms out soon for next school year. We need to know as soon as possible if your child is returning in the fall so we can plan classrooms accordingly.
On the Move with Infants
Dates to Remember
April 1- April Fools Day! Tell us the best April Fools prank you've ever pulled!
April 2- No Housework Day!!! Alright moms, put down the cleaning bucket and put your feet up tonight.
April 23- Passover- or Pesach is an important, biblically derived Jewish festival. The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses.
April 29th and 30th- Pork Burger Sale- Come out and support Life and Family Services and buy a pork burger! We also need volunteers for this fundraiser.
Kroger Community Rewards
Do you shop at Kroger? If so, you can help support Life and Family Services through Kroger's Community Rewards Program. After you have signed up, every time you use your Kroger Plus Card you will earn reward points that go to LFS.
NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION NUMBER 69739
- Simply go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click confirm.
Pork Burger Sale
- Reminder: (Parents) There is a $10 fee for each hour that is not completed of your 10 hours