Type of Business
Corporation: A company or group of people authorized to act as a separate legal entity.
Benefits: Limited liability and tax flexibility
Founder: Adolf Dassler
- In 1924, Adi Dassler wanted to provide athletes with the best equipment so he registered the "Gebruder Dassler Schuhfabrik" as the start of Adidas
- 1949, Dassler started over again and registered the "Adi Dassler Adidas Sportsschuhfabrik" with more employers
- Sells athletic clothing
- Makes shoes and can be customized on their official website
- The Adidas logo was taken from another sport company called Finnish in 1951
- Adidas is an acronym which stands for: All Day I Dream About Sports
Would I Invest in this Company?
I would invest in this company because I love sports and clothing and it creates many new types of shoes such as cleats which can be customized. Also this company gets a lot of money and would be a well organized company to invest in.