And Publishing to YouTube
Download Screencast-O-Matic (SOM) to Your MacBook
To Create Your Video
- Click the red button to record.
- Look for the microphone bar to make "waves" so you'll know it's recording your voice.
- Use the pause button to make unrecorded transitions.
- Click DONE when finished recording.
- Publish to YouTube. Be sure to choose the appropriate privacy setting.
UNLISTED: People can search YouTube, but will NOT find your video (you can
send the video to others via a link)
PRIVATE: Only those you grant access to can see the video (you add email
access - use for confidential information/videos)
- Publish to a Video File. Select the MP4 format when saving.
Your YouTube Account
Upload to your account. Don't forget to set your privacy settings and organize playlists!