Class News (May 16-20, 2016)
A HUGE Thank-you!
I cannot adequately express my thanks for the outpouring of gifts and kind words for Teacher Appreciation Week. From gift cards and presents, to banners and cards, I felt very loved and appreciated! Coming to work each day brings me much joy. This time of year can be very hectic for all of us, but even so, I know we only have few days left to enjoy each other. Many of the students will leave and I may never hear from them again. That's hard. I wonder about them and their accomplishments. I get so excited when I sometimes see their names in the paper for awards, sports, or other accolades. I will really miss them. It is obvious to me that you have raised very smart, respectable, and responsible children. Thank you for appreciating me, but I have to say that I appreciate you all for your support and kindness throughout the year.
- Tuesday, May 17th - Discovery 10 year celebration (5:30-7:00)
- Wednesday, May 18th Field Trip to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Thursday, May 19th Field Day (remember sunscreen and water) We are from 1:00 - 3:00.
- Wednesday, May 25th Fifth Grade Celebration 12:00 - 1:40 in the gym
- Wednesday, May 25th Farkle Tournament
- Thursday, May 26th Dismissal at 12:00