UCLA

BY MICHELLE HERRERA

school information

Los Angeles,CA       Public school

admissions information

 (310) 825-4321       More than 50% of all freshmen were in top 10% of their high school class and scored over 1230 on SAT (critical reading & math scores combined) or over 26 on ACT; about 60% or fewer of all applicants accepted.

graphics

majors offered

Engineering ,nursing,theater,film,television,letters,science                                                    certification offered:Bachelor Degree& Masters Degree   Requirements:A minimum of 180 quarter units are required to graduate with a bachelors degree

Fanancial information

$11,220 per year           $12,675 room and board , they do give scholarships, it also offers financial aid.