21st Century Pirates Program begins Tuesday Sept. 15
- Only students that are on the list you are given will be allowed to stay beginning TUESDAY, Sept. 15.
- Open house for the program will be on Tuesday, Sept. 8 from 5:30-6:30 in the cafeteria.
- This program is for 1-5 graders who have already registered. I should have a list by Monday.
- The students will meet in the music room, so plan for drop off of that group by the person walking car riders down. From there they will move to the field and/or gym from 2:45-3:10.
- The groups will be using C107, C110, C112, media center (Tuesday and Wednesdays from 4:15-5:15), B115 and the computer lab from 3:30-5:00 Monday-Thursday.
- Kimberly Johnson is the director. Her number is 803-524-7361. Her email is email@example.com
- The website is www.IndiaHookPirates.com
- Val Mickel's is the lead teacher. Her email is Mickel@rhmail.org
- The phone number for the program is 803-985-1611. This line will be checked at the beginning of the program each day for messages.
- Chic-fil-a Spirit Night
- 5:30-6:30 Pirates Program parent night
- 6:00-7:00 GT information night
Wednesday, Sept. 9
- 2:45-4:15 SAFE T training for evaluators
Thursday, Sept. 10
Friday, Sept. 11
- PTA movie night
- Crystal leaving at 11:00 for Caleb's Gold Star recognition
Sept 9 – 29 (FALL)
The 2015-16 GBE Orientation video is also housed in CANVAS. Please send the link below to all certified teachers on GBE status. They should view the video and complete the assurance form, which follows the video, by October 16, 2015. We appreciate your assistance in conveying this message.
Janet and Gail
By October 16
View GBE Orientation video
First Semester SLO and Year-Long SLO – Conduct Initial Conference
to review and approve the SLO and PGDP/GBE (administrator)
By November 17
First Semester SLO – Conduct Mid-Course Check-In to monitor and adjust (if needed) the SLO and PGDP/GBE (administrator)
Nov. 30 - Dec. 18
First Semester SLO – Conduct Final SLO Conference to review results of the SLO and to update the PGPD/GBE (administrator)
Year-Long SLO – Conduct Mid-Course Check-In to monitor and adjust (if needed) the SLO and PGDP/GBE (administrator)
By January 19
Second Semester SLO – Conduct Initial Conference to review and
Approve the SLO and PGDP/GBE (administrator)
By February 26
Second Semester SLO – Conduct Mid-Course Check-In to monitor and adjust (if needed) the SLO and PGDP/GBE (administrator)
March 11 - March 23
Second Semester and Year-Long SLO – Conduct Final SLO Conference to review results of the SLO and PGDP/GBE (administrator)
By March 24
Final results submitted to Personnel (administrator)
By April 15
Teachers who do not meet and/or are unsuccessful in their GBE and are
being recommended for formal evaluation must be notified in writing by the
Chief Personnel Officer.
By May 2 Complete GBE Survey