SCVi Senior Portraits
New Date and Location for Senior Portraits
Good news! We have the new dates and the location for our Senior Portraits!
Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6
Parking Lot 9
PLEASE NOTE: You will have to reschedule your appointment with Sydney as all appointment times have been reset.
To accommodate this change:
- All Senior Classes will be Synchronous on Wednesday, November 4
- All Senior Classes will be Asynchronous on Thursday, November 5
To be able to take your photo in cap and gown, you must order your cap and gown by October 15.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Sena.
*There is an $11.00 fee for parking at Castaic Lake.
Order your ACHEIVERS Cap and Gowns by
Thursday, Oct. 15th, 5pm
This is an online event.
You will need a cap and gown for Senior Portraits.
Order your cap and gown by linking here: https://www.achievers-grad.com/scvi
You only need to order the SCVi Cap and Gown Unit which includes a cap, gown and tassel. The other package has a t-shirt and bling tassels.
They will be delivered via mail the week following the due date.
Senior Portrait Information
The fabulous Sydney Croasmun of Sydney Croasmun Photography will be taking The Class of 2021 Senior Portraits. We've had to postpone our original dates but are working on rescheduling in November.
Each senior will sign up for a **session. The area will then be cleaned and sanitized prior to the next person's photo. **If you're more than 5 minutes late, you will need to reschedule your time slot.
Package Details - Portraits by Sydney Croasmun
Choose One: Yearbook Cap & Gown picture only $10 or
Grad $40 (Yearbook Pic and one additional outfit change.)
Photo packages are separate and start at $65
Link to make your appointment. This must be completed by October 15, 2020. (New Date)
The whole Class of 2021 photo will be taken in the Spring Semester.
SENIOR PORTRAIT DATE
When you arrive, drive towards the restrooms in the back. Remain in your car, and a staff member will greet you.
- While you wait, each person attending must fill out the Covid Health Form (can only be filled out the day of your appointment.
- We will take your temperature.
- Check to make sure you filled out the form.
- And direct you when and where to proceed to take your photo
- One family member may accompany you
- Both you and your family member must be in masks
- You may take off your mask when you are directed to by the photographer
- All staff and photographer will be in masks
- At the end of the session, we ask that you depart immediately