Wamogo Library-Makerspace News
New Class in the Makerspace!
The Genius Hour concept supports and reinforces the activities of the class. Students will design project where they research and learn about new technologies and tools, then plan and design a product that uses their new knowledge. Collaboration and teamwork are key; student will prove that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts!
Various new technology tools ready for use in the Makerspace
One use for an empty Pi Day pie plate.
Coding for fun
Nothing like a little coding in your free time!
What Wamogo Reads
Top Five Titles for February 2017
- The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- The Raft by Stephanie A. Bodeen
- A Child Called "It" by David J. Pelzer
- The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- The Hidden Oracle: Trials of Apollo (Book One) by Rick Riordan
- Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- I Was Here by Gayle Forman
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Ms. Wall is currently reading We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist
Mr. Prescott is currently reading Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
OverDrive E-Books Catalog
Destiny Library Catalog
Wamogo Print books catalog
Free State Library of CT databases and research tools