Creek Band - 8/26/19 to 9/1/19
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Weekly Marching Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, August 26th - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 27th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, August 29th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
The schedule is updated in realtime on the Creek Band website calendar.
Registration for Spring Trip Must Be Completed by Monday, 8/26!
Parents and Students,
If you are planning on traveling to Winter Park, CO for the Spring Trip this year (March 26th-30th), I need you to register by Monday, 8/26.
1. Go to www.etadventures.com
2. Log into myETA - Trip Code: clearcreek20 Password: asetrip20
3. Make a new reservation (you may include the cancellation insurance, just include that amount ($69) in the first payment you send to the band hall on 9/15.
4. On the confirmation screen, select the "Passengers" tab to complete medical waiver
You should not make any payments in this portal, just register.
To make a registration without making a payment, when you are checking out you will select “I will mail a check.” DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE!
Again, you do not need to make a payment now.
All payments will be made payable to CCISD and deposited in the band hall safe on the appropriate due date. (If you have already made a payment online with the travel company, they will be refunding your payment. You will need to make another payment to CCISD when that refund has processed.)
Important Dates for the Trip Are:
August 26th - Online Registration Complete (see above instructions)
September 15th - $200 Deposit Due ($269 if you are including cancellation insurance)
October 15th - $175 Due
November 15th - $175 Due
December 15th - $175 Due
January 15th - $274 Due (Final Payment)
All payments are to be made with cash, check, or money order made payable to CCISD.
Events, Announcements, and Information
CCHS Band, Choir, & Orchestra Picture
Monday, Aug. 26th, 2:30-3pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
Please wear your band polo (you do not need to wear it all day) for the picture.
We will meet in the band hall after school and head over to the horseshoe for the picture. You will be done by 2:50...that will give you plenty of time to take care of things before rehearsal.
Football vs. Baytown Sterling
Friday, Aug. 30th, 3-11:45pm
2509 East Archer Road
- 3:00pm - Run Through in Parking Lot
- 3:45pm - Dinner
- 4:30pm - Inspection & Load
- 5:00pm - Depart CCHS
- 6:00pm - Arrive at Stallworth Stadium
- 6:30pm - Pre-Game Events
- 7:00pm - Kickoff
- 8:30pm - Estimated Half Time Performance
- 10:00pm - Estimated End of Game
- 11:30pm - Estimated Return to CCHS
- 12:00am - All Students Picked Up
What Do I Need for a Football Game?
- Summer Uniform - Tennis Shoes, Khaki Shorts, Band Polo, Band Hat
- Water Jug
- Flip Folder (With all required music.)
Guard - Ms. Hyde will have specifics for you.
Details for all students will be covered in class this week.
Students will be permitted to bring homework, etc on the bus. However, you will not be able to work on any homework in the stands.
We still need parent help for the game!
We can't make Friday football games happen without Friends and Family!
Please sign up to help and have some fun!
Click here to find out how you can help and to sign up!
Share The Word About the 2nd Annual Mattress Sale!
We still have signs you can put in your yard. We also have flyers you can distribute that will give your neighbors, family, and friends a discount!
Clear Creek Band Mattress Sale
Saturday, Aug. 31st, 10am-5pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
- Monday, September 2nd - Labor Day Holiday: No Rehearsal
- Friday, September 6th - Football vs. Deer Park *Senior Night* - Challenger Columbia Stadium - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 13th - Football vs. Channelview - Channelview Stadium - 7:00pm
- Friday, September 20th - Football vs. Katy Thompkins - Rhodes Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 21st - Seven Lakes Drumline Contest - Seven Lakes HS - All Day
- Friday, September 27th - Football vs. Clear Brook - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 28th - Friendswood Marching Contest - Friendswood Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 4th - Football vs. Dickinson (Intermediate Night) - Veterans Memorial - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 5th - USBands Marching Contest - Leonard George Stadium, Spring - All Day