School Improvement Day
On September 23rd, we will spend the morning with Mona Raglow, from Franklin Covey. She will be deploying Launching Leadership with us. Her focus will be to:
- define the 8th habit 'Find Your Voice'
- describe TLIM paradigm of leadership
- identify ways to teach the 7 habits in a lesson
- integrate the 7 habits into existing curriculum
- explain the importance of modeling the 7 habits
- access and navigate TLIM online (bring your username and passwords)
In the afternoon, you will be working alongside your team throughout the district. Grade level teams will be group scoring assessments and discussing questions you may have. Additionally, you can bring SBG questions you have, as Jennie will be around to answer them. There will be time for you to plan for remediation and enrichment for upcoming standards as well.
Other specialty teams will be meeting together to work on your curriculum work. You will be receiving further information on this from the CIA department.
If you are serving on the Lighthouse Team, in the afternoon, we will be in training with Mona Raglow in the conference room.