Important Assessments Updates
Please revise this information that we received on our Feeder Pattern Newsletter
Each I 2020 school will conduct 3 week assessments for each core content area. The 3 week assessments will be created at the campus level. The 3 week assessment window is this week January 19th-22nd. Your campus results will need to be submitted by Tuesday, January 26th. We will also use common 6 week assessments for the remainder of the school year for Imagine 2020 and ACE schools. We will use the 2015 STAAR Release as our 4th six week assessment for the content areas included in the 1st round. The window for the 4th six weeks is February 15th-19th. The other content areas will use modified ACE assessments.
Here is our Assessment Schedule-Please review and align with the information provided in the Newsletter
- The third Six Weeks Reading and Social Studies Interim Assessments will be Friday, January 22, 2016.
- Math and Science Assessments will be Monday, January 25, 2016.
- We need all tests scanned by the end of day January 25, 2016.
- Half Day Planning is February 2 for grades K-1 am, 2-3 pm (to discuss interim assessments and Mock Test Backward Planning)
- Half Day Planning is February 3 for grades 4-5 am (to discuss interim assessments and Mock Test Backward Planning)
- 3rd to 5th Mock Reading will be February 17, Math February 18, and Science February 19.
- Data Meeting February 25, 2016(to discuss Mock Test and K-2 IStation and Six Weeks Math Common Assessments
We will begin our Saturday School on February 6, 2016. We will offer tutoring from 8:30 am to 11:30 pm. Tutoring will be cancel on March 12/19 due to Spring Break.
We will meet on February 1, 2016 to discuss the logistics.