My favourite book
by Maxim Ignatenko
- My favourite book is "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- When I read this work of art I first discovered to myself that book story could be so interesting for me. I looked forward to the moment when I can take this book in my arms and go on with the great Sherlock Holmes. It is brilliantly written, full of clever crimes and atmosphere of genius ideas.
- When you read them you really feel like you've been carried back to nineteenth-century London.
- Conan Doyle really made me believe that Holmes is unique - a genius with amazing mental powers.
- I recommend to read books several times. Each moment I re-read them I discover more and more to enjoy.