Lord of the Flies
Character Analysis (Jack)
- Jack is a nerdy little boy, who becomes a wild savage boy.
- Jack treated the little boys terrible.
- Jack scared the boys by telling them there was a monster.
- Jack changed by getting agressive with the other boys.
- Jack became a killer.
- Jack panited his face like a warrior.
- The island was a tropical island with a lagoon and trees.
- The island was full of children and animals.
Rules are important because without them people turn into wild animal and cause destruction. In the story Jack and the other little boys started killing animals and each other. The boys where stuck on the island without any adults and without any rules.
- Golding was born on September 19, 1911
- British Author
- Golding died on June 19, 1993
- Other Books: Pitcher Martin, Darkness Visible, The Spire