Can't Save Money for College?
Check out mint.com!
One of the biggest problems for high school students is saving money for college. A way to avoid this problem is to start budgeting today and set up an account of mint.com!
What is mint.com?
Mint.com is a free budgeting website that keeps track of bank, credit card, investment, and loan transactions and balances through one personalized account. This website also provides features to allow one to make budget plans and personal goals.
Why should you use mint.com?
- Easy to setup
- Safe and secure
- Automatically tracks transactions for you - quick and easy!!
- Sorts transactions by category
- Subcategories can be created within the provided ones
- Monitor your credit score
- Get alerts for late fees, over budget, bill reminders, rate changes, and large purchases
- App available on Apple products and Android products for free
- PREPARES YOU FOR COLLEGE AND HANDLING YOUR MONEY!
Benefits of Budgeting
- Gives you control
- Keeps you focused on money-related goals
- Awareness of your financial stability
- Helps you organize your spending and saving
- Able to plan ahead with your money
- Able to put aside money for unexpected costs
- Provides an early warning of monetary problems
- Helps you manage your debt (ex. college loans)