LCMS Weekly Newsletter
By Tami Gunset
LCMS Track Concession
We need parents to sign up so that we can run concession stands at the Track Meets. Please help so we do not have to close them down due to no volunteers.
We need help in our concession stands, so please look at the times and see when you are able to help. We do not want to close the concession stand during track season due to not enough help, so PLEASE consider helping.
I truly appreciate it so much!
March Pirates of the Month
FBLA Area Contest Results
Maggie Barboza - 1st - Interpersonal Communication
Blayze Douglas - 1st - Leadership
Harleigh Garcia - 1st - Digital Citizenship
Joe Perez - 1st - Exploring Technology
Hudson Hefner - 2nd - Business Etiquette
2022-2023 LCMS Cheer Squads
March Staff Member of the Month
In the classroom, he works with our 7th grade students to ensure they have an understanding and foundation of 7th grade math concepts.
We truly appreciate Coach Hamilton.
Lubbock-Cooper Education Foundation
One Week Calendar of Events
Monday, March 21 - 4th Nine Week Grading Period begins
Tuesday, March 22 - Thursday, March 24 - FBLA State Competition
Thursday, March 24 - Girls Track @ LCMS Track (5pm)
Thursday, March 24 - Boys Track @ Coronado HS Track (5pm)
Thursday, March 24 - LCISD School Board Meeting @ CO (7pm)
Monday, March 28 - Student Holiday/Staff PD
Thursday, March 31 - Girls Track @ Coronado HS Track (5pm)
Thursday, March 31 - Boys Track @ LCMS Track (5pm)
Saturday, April 2 - TMSCA State Contest
Attendance Reminders for LCMS:
- School begins at 8:15 AM.
- First bell rings at 8:10 AM.
- Tardy bell rings at 8:15 AM.
- Any arrivals after 8:40 AM are counted as an absence for 1st period.
- Any early check out by parent before 3:35 PM will be counted as an absence for 8th period.
- If your student is ill, please EMAIL in by 9:00 AM.
- After a student's seventh absence, a doctor’s note is required.
* Excused and Unexcused absences will count toward being able to exemption final exams for the Spring semester. S days do not count toward attendance when determining exemption criteria.
Please note, students will LOSE spring exam exemption status due to any of the following:
- The student has four or more tardies in the class the student wants to exempt
- The student has three or more absences in the class the student wants to exempt or one or more unexcused absence (U-U) in the class a student wants to exempt
Please take the time to fill out this form as we have so many awesome teachers.
Click her to view teacher's webpages. You can find school supplies list and other information.
Dress Code Policy
How to contact us.
Question about absences, please contact
806-863-7104 ext. 4014