Fine VS. Gross Motor Skills
Gross Motor Skills at age 4
- Children are able to hop on one foot.
- They can throw a ball overhand.
- Walk backward easily.
Gross Motor Skills at age 5
- Children can do somersaults.
- Skip with alternating feet.
- Balance on one foot for short period.
Fine Motor Skills at age 6
- Children can cut, paste, and color skillfully
- Write entire words.
- Tie Shoelaces.
Gross Motor Skills at age 6
- Can ride a two-wheel bicycle with training wheels.
- Jumps rope.
- Throws and catches a ball with more ease.