ST. CROIX CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
February 11, 2019 - Happy Valentine's Week
STUDENTS FIRST - PROFESSIONALISM - FAMILY
Top 10 by 2020
- Academic Achievement
- Student Climate
- Adult Culture
Together we can achieve anything.
Shoutouts & Celebrations
thank you for your outstanding effort, kindness, excellence, and selflessness.
- Beth Ombati - Stayed after school hours to finish up kitchen dishes on a Friday so we wouldn't have to face them on the following Monday!
- Ty Ketz - Nailing his announcement on the first try.
- Greg Green - Helped me bring in my supplies for my classroom during the weekend.
- Kurt Soderberg - He made an ER maintenance called for the report card machine, which failed in the process getting grades out to SCC families.
- Cami Stansbury - For making sure our potluck was perfectly seasoned.
- Lori Cress - She has been top-notch in helping me with yearbook bookwork such as managing payments, sending emails, proof-reading students' names/spelling!
- Tera Hinzman - Picking up my cheese tray! Thanks for always being willing to help out!
- Garret Wenzel - Supplying me with the perfect tool for a home project! Thanks so much!
- Ty Ketz - Sharing his singing voice for anyone who might be listening! Sounded good!
- All Teachers - Helping fill in for me last minute while I was home with my kids who were down with the sickness.
- Jason Koele, Tom Sauve, & Jenna Scheithauer - Great representatives of our school at the PBIS conference.
- Cami Stansbury - Thanks for taking my WIN kids!!
- SPED Department - For all the work they do to make sure our students with IEP's get every support they need to be successful!
- Emily Wech - Senorita Wech has got me into school due to my car not getting up on time the past two weeks.
- Ty Ketz - Taking the time to understand/work with kids, especially our more challenging ones. Very much appreciated!
- Chris Deno - Lots of quick work to make sure we were ready to schedule classes for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Jordee Reimer - Leaving artwork on my window. His ability to capture the detail, and his kindness to share...we are lucky to have him.
- Courtney Hawkins - Keeping the "Tribute to the Troops" recognition up to date.
- Vicki Dresang-Talapa, Lori Cress, Wendy Hoverson, & Chris Deno - Manually folded, stuffed, and sent all the report cards. Thank you!
- Vicki Dresang-Talapa - Organizing the dental program for students who aren't able to get dental care on a regular basis.
- Heather Jourdeans - Assisted the Wellness Committee to ensure we would have an awesome potluck.
- Jason Koele - For organizing a "signing day" for our seniors who are going on to college and competing in athletics. I know it was very much appreciated by those young women and men.
- All Staff - Thanks for a great pot luck!!
- District Office - Served a great breakfast this week - definitely a nice treat! Go scones!
- Jeff Fern, Tracy Klein, Cami Stansbury, & Jess Wolf - Rocked scheduling for the classes of 2020 & 2021.
- Tracie Crowley, Ryan Wood, & Hali Tasler - Setting a new vision for our business and computer science programs because it's what's best for kids.
You all ROCK!
Information for the next family newsletter
Something to Consider
Schedule for the Week
Morning Greeters This Week: CTE & Special Education
FCCLA WEEK & Valentine's Day Week
Monday, February 11
A great day to be a Panther!
Tuesday, February 12
7:30 am - 8:00 am - BLT Meeting
Wednesday, February 13 - Morning Meeting Schedule / Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Visit Day
7:30 am - 8:15 am - PLC Meetings
7:15 am - 8:30 am - School Visit: Chetek-Weyerhaeuser
3:30 pm - 4:15 pm - SBG Book study group meeting
Thursday, February 14 - Happy Valentine's Day
PBIS Dress Up - Valentines Theme/Colors
7:30 am - 8:00 am - Computer Science / Business Meeting
2:00 pm - 2:45 pm - ASVAB Results Meeting
Friday, February 15
7:30 am - 8:00 am - PBIS Meeting
8:15 am - 10:45 am - HSLT Meeting
10:45 am - 1:45 pm - SOS
Saturday, February 16
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm GERMAN CLUB FUNDRAISER at Chipotle Grill (Hudson)
Click on this link. If you have questions, please talk to your BLT leader or Jeff, Tracy, Jason or Kurt.