Staff Bobcat News
January 28-February 1
CONTACT THE FRONT OFFICE IF YOU NEED AN ADMINISTRATOR......
- Remind students to refrain from opening doors for anyone
- All students must have a hall pass when they leave the classroom for any reason
- Student should sign out for the Restroom using the restroom manager
- Remember to CHAMP students before leaving the classroom to transition. Hall conversation is 0.
- Refrain from leaving your class unattended at anytime
- Check for uniforms daily – Send Uniform referral
- Student and staff must wear IDs at all times
- 1/28 100th Day of School
- 1/28 Progress Reports Due
- 1/28 Newsletter Due
- 1/29 Spring Pictures
- 1/31Progress Reports go home
- 1/31 SDC Meeting
- 2/1 Update Growth Template
No planning due to testing - Content will review plans and leave notes. Team leaders will get with you if planning is needed.
TELPAS Rater Training
Monday - 4th
Tuesday - 3rd
Wednesday - 2nd
Thursday - 1st
Friday - Kinder
Week of 1/28
January 28-February 15
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!
- From HD Chamber (Voting) - Jeans week of January 14- February 8 (Originally January 1-31
- If you donated a gift by December 3 you can wear jeans February 11-15
NO JEANS OR TENNIS will be worn unless you participate in the events listed below.
No jeans on Wednesdays (College Day) or Fridays ( Spirit Day)
Jeans on Wednesdays and Fridays will resume the week of February 18
After School Tutorials 3:00-5:00 (January 22- May 9)
Wednesday - Writing
Writing will end on 4/4
Reading and Math will end on 5/9
- 1/29 - Writing DCA - 4th
- 1/30 - Reading Mid Year 3rd and 4th
- 1/31 - Math Mid Year 3rd and 4th
ARE WE MONITORING STUDENT SUCCESS?