The Husky Herald Community Edition
March 22-26, 2021
PEEK AT THE WEEK
REMINDERS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
- Wellness Wednesday: Every Weds look out for the Counselor Newsletter sent out with helpful information on Brain Breaks, stress management tools and self-care information.
March 29: Chavez-Huerta Day Holiday
April 2: Spring Holiday
April 6th – STAAR Writing (7th Grade only)l
- April 9: The HISD School Choice Phase 2 student application processing deadline is now extended from the original date of Friday, March 26th, 2021 to now conclude on Friday, April 9th, 2021.
- April 12th – OnTrack: HISD Released STAAR Math and Algebra 1 (All grades)
- April 13th - OnTrack: HISD Released STAAR Gr. 8 Science
- April 14th - OnTrack: HISD Released STAAR Gr. 6, 7, and 8 Reading
- April 15th - OnTrack: HISD Released STAAR Gr. 8 Social Studies
April 16th – Make up day for OnTrack: HISD released STAAR
CHECK OUT OUR NEW DIGS!
We Are Husky Strong!
SHOUT OUT GOES TO...
Ms. Villagomez: Shout out to Ms. Villagomez and Boombox Tacos for feeding affected communities during the winter storm! Thank you for sharing your time and resources.
- Ms. Aguas
Coach Q and Coach Guillory: Thank you and your students for working on the Books for the World Rotary Project. With your help, we were able to get books to those in need. To learn more about this initiative visit the website: https://www.rotarybooksfortheworld.org/
- Ms. Alderete
Recognize excellence and send a shout out to someone: