Dear Crusader Families,
Below is a Save-the-Date to attend Fr. Bernie's Appreciation Celebration. All are invited to attend!
Mr. Sovern is in need of help for Field Day. A sign up link is listed below if you are able to help on Field Day.
The Good News Book Fair will be open this weekend and Monday-Thursday next week. The students will be able to create a Wish List and make purchases next week. A schedule and flyer about the book fair is listed below.
I hope everyone enjoys this nice weather!
- Grades 5-8 will attend the Book Fair to create a Wish List.
Tuesday, May 17
- Grades K-4 will attend the Book Fair to create a Wish List.
Wednesday, May 18
- Grades 1-4 can purchase items at the Book Fair.
Thursday, May 19
- Grades K, 5-8 can purchase items at the Book Fair.
- Anyone who was sick during the week may attend the Book Fair.
The Book Fair is still in need of volunteers. Please sign up at the link below if you are able to volunteer.
The classes were chosen for the following reasons:
- The 2nd grade just received their First Communion.
- The 8th grade class will be graduating in a couple of weeks.
All are invited to attend.
All Kindergarten-8th grade students will participate in Field Day.
- The games/activities will take place in the morning.
- Lunch will be a bagged lunch option for the students.
- Kona Ice will arrive at 1:00 p.m. to give all of the students a special treat!
- In the afternoon, the students will relax in their classroom with a movie.
Please take time to sign up to volunteer and help make Field Day run smoothly! The link to volunteer is listed below.
The Ceremony will begin at 7:00 p.m. in the Church.
The 8th grade Reception will occur immediately following the Ceremony.
Sending (an early) Congratulations to the Class of 2022!