- Sounder had courage when he got shot because he got hurt but he went to the fields to rest but then came back and he was hurt because he only had a broken ear. The mother had courage by knowing that the father went to jail she was scared but she knew that she had to be patient. The father had courage by knowing that sounder got shot he accepted that he should not look back because he was thinking that sounder was already dead. The father also had courage because at the end he came back and his body was not in good shape but all he wanted to do was get to see his family before he died. The boy had courage by knowing that his father was in jail and that he should not be looking for him and he also knew that sounder was probably dead and even though it did hurt the boy because he likes sounder and he knew that he has to keep his life going.
- My article is about martin Luther king Jr. and how he became aware of injustice faced by black Americans. Martin Luther king was speaking about about how the black people are supposed to have rights like other people. He helped the black people to have rights to vote. He helped black kids to go to school.
- Martin Luther King Jr. had courage by helping the black people gain their rights. He helped the black people go to school without white people telling them that can not go to school because they were black. He helped black people have rights to vote. He helped the black people to have jobs were they earned good money.
This person shows courage by climbing the mountain
The firefighter is showing courage because he is going inside the house that is filled with fire. And he is entering it to save some lives.
The people are showing courage because they are in the air.
- The video was about different dogs and different people. The video was about like some little kids and their parents wanted to carry their child but the dog kept on barking and did not let the parents touch the little kids or sometimes the dogs were protecting their adult master. This relates to sounder and his master because in the book sounder and his master like to spend time together and they protect each other. In the video the different dogs that showed kept on barking at the person who wanted to touch their master. In the video the dog would not stop barking until it saw that it’s master was ok.
- Sounder and his master like to spend time together like in the video. In the video the dog was protecting their master by not letting nobody getting close to them like when in the book when they wanted to take sounders master to jail. In the video the dog would not stop barking at the parents and in the book sounder would not stop barking at the police officers.
A Father, Daughter, and Dog
- This is about how many things they have alike and how many things they have different. In the father, daughter, and dog they both respect each other. They both love their dogs. The boy’s family has a better looking dog. The father in the father, daughter, and dog screamed at the daughter but the boy’s father did not scream at the boy
"Courage Is a Choice, Don't Let Fear Rob You of Your Dreams." Advanced Life Skills. N.p., 18 June 2013. Web. 12 May 2016.
"FKAJ833P)." Getty Images. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 May 2016. Keating, Kim. "The Importance of Courage." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, n.d. Web. 12 May 2016