Week of 5/2/16 - 5/6/16
- CEO Helma Larkin visits Fox Business's Mornings With Maria to talk about Postescope Brazil's Zika killing billboard (http://goo.gl/uMsdaf)
- Birthdays: Giannine Hall May 2
- This week's vendor meeting will be hosted by National Media Services on 5/5 at 12:30 p.m. in WTC
Every week we will spotlight a different employee. This week we get to know Jeannine Ramer of the Posterscope L.A office.
Name: Jeannine Ramer
Position: VP, Director
Where are you from? Tustin, CA (it's in Orange County, CA)
Fun fact co-workers wouldn't know about you: I was originally a dance major in college but then broke a bone in my foot during a performance and switched to Marketing/Advertising
What do like about working at Posterscope? I've enjoyed learning about new Accounts/Clients, the future of OOH and that OOH isn't just a billboard ... it's a new integrated way of thinking within the overall media mix.
If you could swap lives with any celebrity who would it be and why? Not sure about this question...Jennifer Lopez?!? LOL singer, dancer, ridiculously talented, huge philanthropist and gives back to her community. Strong roots back in the Bronx and owns where she came from. Who doesn't love an original Fly Girl!
You're a Los Angeles tourist for the day, top 3 places you're visiting and why?
1. TMZ Tour/Learn all of the celebrity gossip and see where they hang out - House wives of Beverly Hills. LOL
2. Disneyland/Happiest Place on Earth
3. Venice Beach/beach vibe ,people-watching, sunset cocktails