Whats credits ... ?
what is credit ?
- Credit is an abilitly of a customer to obtain goods , or obtain goods or services before payment , based on the trust that payment will be made in the future .
3 habits that demonstrate good credit risk
- Only borrow what you can afford. Show that you know how to only borrow what you can pay back .
- Use only small amount of the credit you have available. You don't want to max out your credit cards
- Don't make the mistake of opening up to many credit cards. Dont make the mistake of opening up too many cards to soon.
what is a credit score and why it is important ?
700 - 850 is typicially a good credit score ,
Start small and build up good cosigner apply for a second credit card.
How do i improve my credit score ?
- Pay your bills on time. Delinquent payments and collections can have a major negative impact on a credit score.
- Keep balances low on credit cards and other "revolving credit." ...
- Apply for and open new credit accounts only as needed. ...
- Pay off debt rather than moving it around.
good credit .... How do i maintain good credit ?
- keep bills low on credit cards , apply for and open new credit accounts only as needed, pay off debt rather than moving it around .