New Berlin Elementary Summer Update
New Berlin CUSD #16 Return to Learning Update
- Teachers will have a schedule that students will be expected to follow just as on a normal school day. They will log into their classroom site at specific times in order to participate and engage LIVE with their classmates and their teacher. Click Here for a Sample Elementary Schedule
- Students that are unable to engage during those times will have access to the lessons outside of regular school hours through the classroom site.
- Students will be able to also have instruction by our specialists (Music/PE/Art/Library) in our remote learning environment.
- We are planning to hold a Meet the Teacher event in which students and a parent/guardian will be able to meet their teachers and pick up technology/supplies for remote learning. More details will be forthcoming.
- School Supply lists are being edited to reflect the needs for remote learning and will be posted on the school website and via social media as soon as they are ready. The lists will also include additional items that would be needed for a return to in-person instruction.
- As plans are updated and revised we will keep you updated.
Specialized Instruction Survey
New Faces at NBE
Ann Beattie will join us as a Reading Intervention Specialist, Loretta Ingebrigtsen will join us as a 5th-grade teacher and Ali Magrath joins us as our band director.
Please join me in welcoming our newest Pretzels to the family!
In future newsletters, we will feature our staff so that you can get to know our Pretzel Family even better!