- Federal govt pay revolutionary war debt.
- Federal govt assumed the states debt from war.
- Creating of National Bank.
- Passing high protective tariff to encourage Americans to make their own things.
- The Democratic was against Federalist policy.
- The Democratic decides to move their capital to Washington D.C.
- Began in 1789, the Democratic Republican supported the French to overthrow their king.
The Democratic was led by Thomas Jefferson.
Also led the Democratic.
James and Thomas
Both of them wrote the Kentucky saying that states had rights to nullify an act of Congress that they found to be unconstitutional.
Alien and Sedition Acts
- Federalist pass this act so they can silence and weaken the Democratic Republican Party and to silence the newspapers.
War with British 1812
- In 1812 the United States declared war on Great Britain.
- The War of 1812 brought a new surge of nationalism.
We didn't take your Freedom, it was long gone.