The Panther CCC
May/June 2021: SENIOR ISSUE
LAST update ever 5/21/2021 @11:00am
You have completed your youth educational journey and now are ready to take on the world on your own (and I am sure with the help of friends, family, and loved ones.)
Make sure you have completed the Tasks for Graduation and check out the Job postings!
Be safe. Be well. Be #Ama21ng
Did You Submit Your FINAL Transcript Request?
Go to NAVIANCE > STUDENT > SINGLE SIGN-ON (do not insert email and password)
>> "College" >> "Manage Transcripts"
Check out the picture below for "How to Submit Your FINAL Transcript"
JOB: ProTech (Agoura Hills)
About the job
What You’ll Do:
This position will train and work in office, full-time, with one other office administrator.
• Position is ideal for applicants within 10-20 minutes from the area
• Coordinate multiple calendars, service calls and other requests, requiring the utmost flexibility
• Organize, edit, and maintain confidentiality of files and records, and data entry into systems and reporting tools with accuracy and attention to detail
• Answering main phone line, scheduling appointments, and processing of invoices for payment
• Provide excellent customer service
• Performs miscellaneous support duties including photocopying, scanning, filing, email correspondence, printing, and obtaining signatures for projects
• Handle incoming/outgoing mail and deliveries
• Assist with other administrative duties, as needed
• High school diploma (candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered)
• 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience as an office administrator, preferably in a construction environment is desirable
• Fluent in MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Experience with QuickBooks and willingness to learn new software
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be responsible, extremely organized and have a high attention to detail
• Demonstrate dependability, punctuality
• Proven professionalism with clients and employees
• Exercise good judgment and manage a wide variety of tasks
• Self-starter with ability to and meet deadlines
• Proactively anticipate the needs of the team and remove barriers before they occur
• The ability to effectively prioritize work flow and manage multiple projects is a must
Compensation for this position is $15-$20 DOE
Learn More About the Company:
JOB: El Pollo Loco
We are looking for energetic, responsible part-time cashiers with weekend availability (preferred), no experience required. We offer competitive pay, paid training and discounted meals. Apply in person or email your resume.
CONTACT David Castro:
Call 805-480-9050 or by email email@example.com
El Pollo Loco
2750 Camino dos Ríos Newbury Park, Ca 91320
JOB: J-DUB Customer Service & Office Assistant
Work Hours - Full time
Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM
$18.00 - $20.00 per hour DOE
● Communication with customers over the phone and email
● Taking orders and order entry
● Ability to resolve customer concerns and provide accurate product information
● Fast paced environment, ability to multitask and follow-up with customers
● Customer service experience
● Proficient in Microsoft office Suite
● Basic Microsoft Windows computer skills
● High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred Skills and qualities:
● QuickBooks experience
● Experienced in Baseball or other sports
JOB: Fabrication Technician
• HS Diploma or GED
• Ability to perform High School level math and basic writing skills
• Must understand and follow oral instructions and written procedures
• Must be comfortable wearing clean room attire
• Perform high volume wafer fabrication functions in the production of semiconductor devices.
◦ Complete tasks and assignments through operating procedures and specific oral and written work instructions to meet departmental productivity and quality goals.
• Must understand and follow safety, clean room, part handling and equipment usage rules.
• Will be working in a clean room environment so must adhere to all clean room protocol and clean room gowning practices.
1st Shift –- $16.00/hour
2nd Shift – $18.40/hour
To apply, please send your resume to: Whitney Lundgren at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB: Camp Summertime
· Now interviewing for Senior Counselors
· Earn $15 per hour
· Lead camper groups in fun activities such as team sports, swimming, go carts, zip line, rock wall, boating and fishing to name a few. Make a positive difference to campers ages 4-14.
· Camp Bus is available for staff working at Camp Summertime location
· Locations: Cal Lutheran University/Thousand Oaks and Calamigos Ranch/Agoura Hills
· Camp Dates: June 14 – August 13, 2021. (flexible scheduling is available)
· Camp Video: https://campsummertime.com/camp-video
· Apply here: Click here to complete online application or Call 805-375-2267
NPHS College and Career Center
Schedule a Zoom appointment on Mr. Guerin’s Calendar
Schedule a Zoom appointment on Mrs. Hong’s Calendar
Follow on Instagram @ThePantherCCC