- 100 grams soft butter
- 200 grams of biscuits
- 5 teaspoons cocoa
- 10 teaspoons of sugar
- package of shredded coconut .
· Crumble the biscuits (put the biscuits in a bag and bang with a hammer).
· Mix the rest of the ingredients (excluding the coconut chips) with biscuit crumbs until the mixture is homogenous..
· Put baking foil on the table, sprinkle the coconut chips, put the mixture on the baking foil, and form it in a shape of salami.
· Wrap the ‘salami’ with the baking foil and put it in the freezer.
· Wait for two hours, remove the baking foil and cut 1 inch thick slices.