Luke's Culture Interview
By: Jake Minder
1. What are typical foods served in the culture?
2. Are there any typical styles of dress?
3. What do people do for fun?
4. Where do they live?
In a House
1. How do people greet one another?
2. Describe how a few different holidays are celebrated.
Iowa for holidays.
3. How would a visitor be welcomed to someone’s home?
Hello as a greeting
1. What personal activities are seen as public? What activities are seen as private?
2. What are the cultural attitudes toward aging and the elderly?
1. Do they have siblings?
2. What is their favorite type of music?
Hip Hop and Pop
3. What are their feelings on education?
Smarter when older
4. What is their favorite type of creative activity? (drawing, painting, sculpting, etc.)
5. What type of movies do they enjoy?