Danville South Elementary
Maximizing Student Growth While Creating Positive Memories
Field Day is Coming Up!
Field Day Procedures for Parents
- Arrival time procedures for South students will remain the same.
- ALL visitors and volunteers must check in at South Elementary prior to joining any stations.
- Field Day Volunteers will park in the lot behind South's Gym and enter door #8.
- Field Day Visitors will park in the asphalt lot, across the street from South, and enter door #1.
- With our last event being at the High School, all bus riders and PACE students will be walked back to South at the conclusion of field day.
- For visitors and volunteers who have signed up to take their child home from the event, there will be a check out process. Please listen to the PA announcements at the end of Field Day for directions.
- Car Riders will exit the main gate of the football field once their car pulls forward.
Cool Whip Needed!
No Hassle! Order School Supplies NOW for 2016-2017 South Students!
Go online to www.educationalproducts.com/shoppacks to order your school supplies for the 2016-2017 school year.
Enter the school ID, DAN090 (3 letters/3 numbers) and follow the directions to complete your order. Keep your online confirmation as your receipt.
Pre-ordered school supplies will be delivered to your child's classroom prior to the start of school.
Second Graders to Visit
Fourth Graders to Visit DCMS
May 16- Final KKids Meeting
May 16-25-Cool Whip Collection
May 18-3rd grade field trip (Cole, McDugle, Wegner)
May 19-4th graders to visit the Middle School
May 20-2nd graders to visit South Elementary
May 20-3rd grade field trip (Branchick, Twyman, Stegemoller, Swartz)
May 23-Field Day
May 24-Field Day rain date
May 26-Last student day
May 26-Yearbook signing and student celebration