Get up to two hours of your day back!
Why is Distraction a Problem?
― Zig Ziglar
Distractions keep us from getting to our goals. Some people can waste up to two hours a day dealing with distractions. Imagine what you could do with that time!
Time is Valuable
-- Adam Hochschild
Staying from Distraction Gets You Ahead
Study Without Distractions
Distraction Keeps You From...
-- Saul Bellow
Tips for Managing Distractions
2. Stay Organized. This will help you find what you need when you need it.
3. Give yourself time to be distracted. If you schedule the time to do what you want, you will be more focused when you have a task to complete.
4. Use headphones when working in an environment that could cause distraction. Just make sure you won't be distracted by the music playing.
5. If you are still struggling with distractions, track your day. See where you are wasting time.
6. Schedule breaks, so you can focus better when you start back on your work.
7. Know when you are productive, and plan to do harder tasks at that time.
8. Leave time for the interruptions that will inevitably come.