Work for the Boston Red Sox!
Sports Team Executive Needed
Keep Stats for the Boston Red Sox!
The job entails:
- Recording statistics as events happen (i.e. batting averages etc.)
- Auditing stats with play-by-play
- Preparation of final stats for league records
- Serves as official scorer for both teams
- Computer data entry
- Preparation of final and midgame summary reports for the media
- Keep up to date on changes in statistical scoring rules
- Involvement in resolution of disputed calls
- Frequent travel with the team
- Full-time job availability
- Having fun watching America's greatest past time!
- Sports MBA is preferred
- Statistics Degree, Law degree, and Undergraduate Business Degree recommended
- Background in Probability and Statistics
- Strong mental math ability
- Legible writing
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to be thorough
- Ability to make quick judgments
- Ability to read and understand the technical statistician guide
- Participation in previous statistician volunteer or paid work in school or otherwise.
You can work for a high end association, the Baseball Statistics Association. This job opportunity is once in a lifetime. Work for your favorite baseball team at Fenway Park and many other famous MLB stadiums like it and make $50-$100 per game! Call this toll free number to apply today!