Barbara R. Morgan Elementary School
February 2021 Family Newsletter
February Calendar Dates:
- Feb. 5: Alternating Friday school for T/Th students
- Feb. 11: Valentine's Day Party for T/Th students (see classroom newsletter for details)
- Feb. 12: Valentine's Day Party for M/W students (see classroom newsletter for details)
- Feb. 12: Alternating Friday school for M/W students
- Feb. 15: NO SCHOOL (President's Day)
- Feb. 19: Alternating Friday school for T/Th students
- Feb. 26: Alternating Friday school for M/W students
Dear Parent(s), Guardian(s), & Students,
As we prepare for the month of February and the 2nd semester of school, here are some reminders about BRMES:
- DOORS OPEN: 7:45
- SCHOOL HOURS: 8:10-3:00
- TARDY BELL: 8:15
- OFFICE HOURS: 7:45-3:30
- DROP OFF/PICK UP: Use the front one way loop, pull as far forward as possible to unload/load. Stay in your car. We prefer all loading/unloading to be done on curb side.
- STUDENTS & STAFF ONLY: While we are still striving to keep our school as safe as possible no outside visitors, volunteers, or guests are permitted in the building (unless you have a pre-scheduled appointment). Please use the number on the front doors to call into the office if we can help you with anything.
- BUS LANE: Please yield to buses arriving/leaving. No pick up or drop off in the bus lanes.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in providing a safe and positive learning environment for your child(ren). We sure love our school family!
District Survey's Available online thru Feb. 10
Click here for a link to our district website for all the survey links.
2nd Semester Calendar ~ 2021
School Closure/Delay Reminders
In the event of a Snow Day, you will be notified by phone and email through our automated calling system. The district will try to make a decision no later than 6:30 AM to either:
- CANCEL school for the day (for all students)
- Implement “2 HOUR DELAY” (Buses pick up 2 hours later than normal and the school day would run from 10:05-3:00.)
Powerschool is an excellent tool for parents to keep track of their child's daily schedule, attendance, and grades. Please call us to create an account if you haven't yet done so. Once you have an account, you can download the Powerschool app to use from a mobile device. Our code is: XLLD. Call us if you are needing further assistance @ 634-2219.