WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE
Wanted bacteria on the loose: $5,000 reward.
WANTED: Mycobacterium leprae, also known as leprosy.
If seen, call doctor immediately. Can be very deadly if not caught soon.
- Bacteria is rod shaped, often caught in groups, and found attacking nerve cells all over body.
- If you see this bacteria attacking someone else, do not stick around. Leprosy may come after you next.
If it finds you:
- If leprosy finds you, get help immediately. There is no stopping it, but treatment for symptoms is available.
- Special clinics are available across the world to help with treatment.
- It starts with a bacteria slowly growing in the body.
- Do not cough or sneeze in public, unless you want it to attack others.
Danger level: 7
This bacteria will kill you if not caught and treated in time. It can cause horrible mutilations in your future. You do not want to mess with this bacteria.