- Regular cleaning and fogging of common areas will continue.
- Schedule reflects time for related arts classes to clean between grade levels.
- Schedule for related arts minimizes the number of students in the hallways.
- Classrooms have specified handwashing times built into their schedule, as well as numerous opportunities to use hand sanitizer.
- An alternate lunch schedule is being implemented to minimize the number of students in the cafeteria.
- We will continue to limit visitors to the front office. This means no visitors for breakfast/lunches for the time being.
If your family is impacted by covid, please contact our school nurse...Nurse Courtney. She can provide guidance as to what steps need to be followed regarding school attendance. She can be reached by calling the front office at 615-451-6577.
Mark Your Calendars...
- Papa John's Pizza Spirit Night!!
Friday, October 16th:
- Spirit Day...School Tshirt/School colors day!
Thursday, October 22nd:
- Spirit Night on the Square - Filly's and/or Prince Street Pizza
Friday, October 23rd:
- Spirit Day...Wear Red Day!
Friday, October 30th:
- BOOK CHARACTER PARADE: Start picking your costume!! Costumes should represent a character from a children's book!!
Fall Reading Programs Available through the University of Tennessee...
The Institute of Reading Development offers reading and writing programs that turn children of all ages into strong students who love reading.
Programs are specifically designed to give students the skills, motivation, and individual support they need in the fall, winter, spring, and summer of each grade level.
Every child makes ongoing progress as a student and a reader – month to month and year to year, from kindergarten through high school.
Please follow the link below for more information!