Week of April 29th, 2021
From the Principal's Desk...
Hello Rocket Families,
So much information for everyone in this one weekly update!
Larger items to note from today's Update:
- State Testing Wrap Up - State testing has been completed by all but a few make-up tests! Thank you so very much to all of our families for helping us through this month with getting students to school on time or coming back to the building for the 1st time all year! We really appreciate the assistance!
- Teacher Appreciation Week - next week is teacher appreciation week! While we appreciate all the hard work our amazing teachers do every day of the year, this one week is dedicated to celebrating the professionals who truly help guide the lives of our kids. If you have the time please reach out and thank a teacher this upcoming week!
- Cereal Box Dominos - Our EPO is sponsoring a fun challenge, see the picture below for more information!
- Spirit Week Next Week - Spirit Week next week! This is our last one of the school year, take pictures and send them in to be featured in our newsletter!
- Prom - tickets can be purchased at the main office (Please bring exact change)
- Sign and return the "Student Intent Form" located at the bottom of this update. All in-person students have received a copy sent home.
- Transitions - our teachers are working hard on those big milestone moments for our students as they transition grades bands. We are in the process of preparing information and events for our Kindergarten, 5th, 8th, and 11th grade families and should have it out to you throughout the month of May!
No school tomorrow for Professional Development Day! Enjoy the day off of school :)
Mr. Donald Bittala
🐣1st/2nd Grade Chicks 🐥
📢Upcoming Dates & Reminders
💻Important Links & Forms🖱️
Click the pictures or buttons for the related website
Turn these into Ms. Barker in the main office or email them to Lindsey.Barker@aeaohio.org
Please let us know your enrollment plans for next school year! This gives us a better insight into our class sizes and options for the 2021-2022 school year, thank you!
Connect with us!
Main Office Hours:
8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Monday through Friday
All persons in our building are required to wear a mask. If you have questions about this policy please refer to the state guidelines.