Week of October 22 - 26
Dates to Remember
October 22 - 26 - Beautification Week
October 26 - 1st grade field trip (Lovisa & Lucas)
October 29 - CCPS is hosting a Literacy Fair on Monday, October 29 from 5:45 - 8:15 p.m. at the Chesterfield Technical Center at Hull Street (13900 Hull Street Road). Please go to the following link to see more detailed information and to register for the event: Link to Literacy Fair Invitation
October 31 - College T-shirt Day
November 5 - Student Holiday/Teacher Workday
November 6 - Student Holiday/Parent & Teacher Conference Day
November 9 - 1st grade field trip (Drahms, Hamerman, & Sahms)
* Student entry forms AND entry guidelines are available in the GHES LIBRARY - no need to download or print anything!
* All entry forms have an Artistic Statement portion. Your child can explain what inspired them!
* Independent judges from JTCC will review all GHES submissions.
* Your child WILL be recognized by GHES for their entry! All participants will receive awards!
* Categories are Literature, Visual Art (2D and 3D) Choreography, Photography, Music Composition and Film Production
* ALL entries should be turned into the GHES LIBRARY.
* Take a minute to watch this video about Reflections! https://youtu.be/MxuaR7sD5WY
* GHES has a goal of TWO participants per class! We have many creative kids and I know we can meet that goal!