Your classroom, your story. Share it with your voice.
What is Adobe Voice?
How can teachers use Adobe Voice in the classroom?
- Self Introductions
- Create a dictionary (vocabulary, grammar or script)
- Flashcards - create a deck focused on a specific genre and share link with peers
- Digital Storytelling
- Cultural explanations
- Journal of field trip
- Descriptive language practice
- Document a series of steps
- Book Trailer
- Portfolio Show
- Create a campfire story...have students sit in a circle, have each one record their piece to the story and pass to the next person.
Examples from Students at CHS
What Teachers Are Saying
Great way to quickly and easily share classroom stories. One of his favorite storytelling apps and works especially well for students with presentation or social anxiety.
Nanette A. - 3rd Grade Teacher in Huntington, WV
This app allows students to be creative and has proved to be an excellent introduction to digital storytelling. It's easy to use and she loves using it for informative presentations.