OLCCP Children & Youth Newsletter
Join us for our Fall Kick Off- Cedar Point Sign-up & more..
Please join us Sunday, September 10 at 11:00 am under the BIG TENT for our Fall Kick Off. Plan for food, games, bouncy house, lots of fun for all. Be sure to invite your friends, family, and neighbors to attend as well. ALL WELCOME!
GLU Youth Group, our Sunday School for Middle School and High School students will resume on September 10 at 10:00 am in the youth room. Our fall GLU Youth time will resume on September 17 at 10:30 am.
We have Children's Sunday School at 10:00 am on September 10. Our Fall Sunday School time will resume on September 17 at 10:30 am. Contact Kelly with any questions!
Join us Saturday, September 23 for our Youth Cedar Point Trip.
Cost: $75/person (Includes admission and all day dining pass)
We will leave OLCCP at 8:00 am and return by 10:00 pm.
More details to follow
Please contact Kelly Holquist, Children and Youth Director at the church office at 248-682-0730 or via email at Kellyh@olccp.com if you need assistance, have any questions, or would like to be a chaperone volunteer.
Sign up for 2023-2024 Confirmation Class starting soon!
Confirmation Class Orientation September 17: Please join us on Sunday, September 17 following the 10:30 am service for our Confirmation Class Orientation for parents, confirmands and mentors. Our Confirmation class will start on September 24 and is for all rising seventh and eighth graders.
It’s not too late to sign up for the class. Please contact Kelly Holquist in the Church office or via email at email@example.com if your child would like to join the class or if you would like to be a mentor to be a confirmand.
The Church Office is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Rev. Dr. Richard Lapehn (Pastor): May be reached by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 248-682-0730.
- Leida Soto (Office Administrator): In the office Monday through Thursday or by email at (email@example.com) or by phone at 248-682-0730.
- Stacey Cheff (Business Administrator): In the office Mondays and Thursdays or by email during office hours (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kelly Holquist (Children & Youth Director): May be reached by email during office hours at (email@example.com) or phone at 248-682-0730.
- Emily Grakul (Faith Community Nurse): In the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays, by phone 248-346-7062 or by email during office hours (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bruce Snyder (Director of Music Ministries): email@example.com
- Margaret Bell (Organist): firstname.lastname@example.org