First Grade Rules
Week of Feb 1st
This week in first grade...
This week we started our unit of double addition and subtraction. We were reminded about how to add starting with the ones first and then moving over to add the tens. We started our unit by adding 10's. We also started our Presidents unit. We read about different presidents, learned about a presidents job and wrote about which president we would like to be and what we would do if we were president. There was a lot added on SeeSaw this week so please take a look or ask how you can sign up. Have a great weekend and GO BRONCOS! :) (sorry Stowe)
Last week Stowe was in the SPOTlight!!!
Stowe also earned lunch bunch for caring month!
This week Grant was in the SPOTlight!
Playing in the snow!
Mrs.Scallan's class RAK'ed us!!!
Random Acts of Kindess! They brought in pirates booty to our class.
We created kind coupon books for our parents!
Electives will start back the week of the 19th. Students were given their new electives today!
Step up day!!!
Tuesday, Feb. 9th, 9-10:30am
Mrs. Waxman's Class
Students will be going to see what 2nd grade is all about!!!
- Tonight is Barnes and Noble Night!
- Keep READING!!! Please make sure to fill out your childs Reading month reading log each night. We will use these to keep track rather than the logs behind the homework. Reading logs should remain in your child's folder so that I can count each Friday!
- Ronald McDonald Assembly on the 9th @ 1:30 pm
- Corey Thick Character Basketball show 2:00 on the 10th
- PAC Limoncello Dining Night on the 11th.
- Valentine Exchange on the 11th
- School is closed on the 12th and 15th
- Presidents papers go home on Monday!