Year 2 Newsletter
Friday 24 April 2015
What have we done this week?
- Celebrated King's Day with a range of traditional Dutch games and physical activities
- Created our own cave paintings, using oil pastels and then the traditional way using soil and fat....ask your child!!!!!
- Looked at multiplication in a variety of forms
- Written about A day in the life of the Stone Age
- Looked at different Stone Age tools and used our investigative skills to work out their names from a list of properties
- Looking at an archeological dig and having a go ourselves
- Documenting our finds, recording details and descriptions
- Having a go at shaping tools the Stone Age way!
- Looking at multiplication/division - Ms Bintcliffe and Adding 9 and 11 - Miss Macdonald