Center for Independent Study
CIS Elementary (TK-5th) & CIS Academy (6th-12th)
Center for Independent Study Elementary (TK-5th Grade)
Learn online in a flexible and personalized environment. Engage in live, daily lessons and weekly one-on-one teacher meetings to experience a high-quality education, from wherever you are!
- Enjoy access to a variety of digital libraries, grade-level resources, and a rigorous curricula.
- Participate in daily synchronous lessons, small-group instructions, and weekly one-on-one student-teacher conferences for a personalized and collaborative learning environment.
- Experience flexibility that supports each family's individualized ability to access to educational opportunities.
Center for Independent Study Academy (6th-12th Grade)
Learn online or in-person with weekly on-on-one teacher meetings.
- Gain a standards-based education on a flexible schedule.
Students with IEP's must first have an amendment conference stipulating that Independent Study is an appropriate learning environment.
For more information, please contact our team!
Phone: 626-396-5800 Ext. 78001
School Site: Wilson Middle School, 300 Madre St, Pasadena, CA 91107 (8:00am - 4:00pm)
Sign Up Today!
If you are interested in enrolling your student in our TK-12 Independent Study Program, please use the links below to register.
If your student is currently enrolled in a PUSD school, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Relinquish Permit Request
If your student is NEW to PUSD, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Interdistrict Attendance Permit form (Out-of-district applicants only)
- Complete the Online Registration form