Westside Middle School
May 21, 2021
Friday, May 21st
- last day for WebEx Meetings for Extended Campus Students
Thursday, May 27th
- Last day of school, 1:00pm Dismissal.
Last Day of School - Thursday, 5/27!
- We will be offering grab and go sack lunches for students who sign up for one. Students may bring a sack lunch from home.
- Students will not be allowed to bring backpacks, all materials will be sent home on Wednesday, 5/26.
- Buses will depart at 1:10 (no late buses) and all students will be expected to leave campus by 1:15.
- Yearbooks will be distributed to students who have pre-purchased one.
Computer Check In
What to turn in?
- Protective Case
Students will clean their computers in their class before they turn them in.
What if I am an Extended Campus learner?
- You will need to turn in your computer on one of those two days between the time of 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- All EC learners will clean their computers at the time of check-in.
- Students must be present when checking in their computer, they can't drop it off at the main office.
Westside Community Schools Technology Sale
UNO Summer Camps
Here are some of the UNO Techacademy Camps:
Aim for the Stars Camps at UNO:
Playing Sports Next year?
Nebraska law requires students participating in interscholastic athletics to have a current physical on file with the athletic director. For this year’s 7th grade students, this means it will be necessary to have a sports physical before participation during the 2021-2022 school year. A physical exam dated on or after May 1, 2021 is considered current for the entire year.
Please Contact Mr. Carlson if you have any questions.
Summer Sports Camps
Help WMS earn free money through TAGG
Kim Eymann - Principal
Brian Stevens - Assistant Principal (He will handle all questions on Busing)
Dean for 8A & 7C
Jenni Allen - Assistant Principal & Special Services Department Chair
Dan Carlson - Dean & Athletic Director
Dean for 7A, 7B, & 8B
Corrie Philo - Dean for 7D, 8C, & 8D