Week of January 18
Mark your calendar - Lockdown Drill - Tuesday, January 19th - 8:15 am
The vision of Rasor Elementary is to inspire our students to be lifelong learners and empower them to meet the challenges of the future, adapt to change, and exercise critical judgment, becoming global citizens capable of utilizing tomorrow's resources and technology responsibly.
Motto: Educate for success, inspiring excellence.
3-5th Grade Teachers
These teachers can sign up to get a TTM weekly report sent on Sundays. This will give them a fast overview.
Thank you for stacking chairs - we appreciate you taking the time to do this for our night staff
Upcoming Important Dates - Busy, busy!
- Thursday, February 4 Team Leader Meeting
- Friday, February 5 -RAH; student council family dance 6pm
- Monday, February 8 - Progress Reports
- February 8-11 - Kindergarten parent conferences
- Thursday, February 11 - International Fair
- Friday, February 12 - Valentine Parties
Update on lounge supplies - Looks like we could use more bowls, forks, and spoons. If you have some of these and are intersted in getting rid of them, please bring them in!
Please choose a student each day on the way to lunch to come check the lunch drop off boxes. We work hard in the front to remember to check, but it would be a great help to have a student come down and double check before your class heads to lunch. Thank you for helping us with this!
New Great Reads- New Articles
- How and Why Intrinsic Motivation Works
- Practical Ways to Develop Students’ Mathematical Reasoning
- Recognizing and Overcoming False Growth Mindset
- http://blogs.edweek.org Lessons from Abroad on Professional Learning
- 16 Inspirational Quotes From Children's Literature | Edutopia