- A software engineer determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, specifying criteria and restraints, developing solutions, and proposing solutions.
- They should be able to Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- They should be able to Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Skills & What Personality type is Required
- Research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks
- you have to love computer, considering that your life's work will revolve around one and how well you will be able to use it.
- need to be able to handle working alone and with a group, which will maximize efficiency
- Degree Level: Bachelor's degree; some employers may prefer a master's degree
- Degree Field: Computer science, software engineering, or related field
- Certification:Voluntary certification is available, or PE
- these must be from an accredited college, one that all of your costumers will accept.
considering that the average salary rose from 70,000 to 138,000 USD, it is very safe to say that a job in this field would be worth to invest in for a life long career.