Sora is always OPEN!
Answers to all your questions about checking out ebooks
Sora is the app for Beaverton School District's digital library with ebooks and audio books available for staff and students to borrow. You can find a link on your school's library page. [Found under the Academics menu on your school website.]
Go forth and READ!!!
Check it out:
- Users can check out up to three books at a time
- Check out time is for two weeks
- Return books when finished so other students can enjoy them
- If a book is not renewed, the item will automatically return
- Users can only renew an item if there are no holds on the item
Place a hold:
- Users can place a hold on up to three books
- Books on hold get checked out immediately when they're available
- Check your Sora account regularly to see if a hold has been checked out to you
Browsing with success - Explore Sora!
To find your next great read:
- Use the "Popular Subjects" links to find a book in your favorite genre (Humor, SciFi, Thriller...)
- Click on "Collections" for curated lists of books (OBOB, ORCA, Project Lit...)
- Choose "Available Now" for the most successful browsing experience