April 24 , 2022
WHS Welding Program Gets New CNC Plasma Cutter
What a fantastic addition to our school welding program!!
- Collage Concert - 7 pm in the WHS gymnasium
- Senior Award Night - 7 pm in the gymnasium
- Senior Breakfast - 8:00 am in the cafeteria
- Senior March at Aspen Ridge - 9 am
- Seniors' last day of school
- Graduation Practice - 1 pm in the WHS gymnasium
- Graduation - 7 pm in the WHS gymnasium
The makeup for the ACT WorkKeys Test is Thursday, April 28. This test is for juniors only and all students who need to test have been notified.
Patriot Online Acadamy students who still need complete the MSTEP will test on April 29, 2022. Please be here by 8:00 am.
Congratulations Coach Wolf on being named the whs varsity football coach!
WJMN Local 3 News Presents: Do it for Daniel
WJMN Local 3 is proud to be partnering with Jeff Olson and his family as well as Great Lakes Recovery Centers in the television premiere of “Do It For Daniel” the hope is that families will be able to sit together and talk about the important issue of suicide and mental health.
After the premiere, they are hosting a Facebook Live discussion with Great Lakes Recovery to talk more about these issues. If you are interested in being a part of this opportunity please see the links below for more details.