Home of the Explorers: Our Family Newsletter 06-11-2021
"Respect Yourself & Others" Month
Virtual Learners Material Return
Below is advanced information regarding end of the year material and Chromebook returns for our virtual only learners. Please mark your calendars with the following information:
- June 16, 2021: The last day of LIVE synchronous instruction for Virtual Only learners.
- June 17, 2021: All virtual only teachers will post end of the year asynchronous lessons for their learners. This is the last day of school district-wide.
- June 17, 2021: All virtual only students are required to return all of their materials and Chromebooks to outside of the HTS main office on this day ONLY between the hours of 9am - 12pm. Please have the materials in a labeled bag with your child's name and teacher. Your teacher will communicate more specific details as to what has to be returned.
- If families are unable to drop off their materials and Chromebooks during this time frame, the parents need to communicate that and arrange a different drop off day and time with the main office at email@example.com .
- Virtual only teachers, on June 17, 2021, will be outside during the above hours to support the drop offs, snap selfies with kids, etc. while gathering the returned materials and Chromebooks as the kiddos head off for a wonderful summer.
Please reach out to your child's teacher if clarification is needed and thank you for your continued support!
Our End of the Year Days.....
June 14: Monday is Day 3
- Flag Day
June 15: Tuesday is Day 4
June 16: Wednesday is Day 5
- Early Dismissal for Students at 1:10pm- (pick your child up at the bus stop 2 hours earlier than normal time)
June 17: Thursday is Day 6
- Early Dismissal and LAST DAY for Students at 1:10pm- (pick your child up at the bus stop 2 hours earlier than normal time)
This calendar provides information about your child's school year opening and closing dates.
Need help with your child's technology device....click on the link above for multitudes of resources to trouble shoot the concerns.
The Student Code of Conduct contains important information for all of our students and families regarding the expectations and outcomes for our Explorers.
This year the district calendar will be available digitally. Access here to determine your 6 day schedule.