Panco Management LeaseStar Update
- We have released an update which allows us the ability to grant access by permission level, to allow or disallow users the ability to enable/disable Syndication Channels.
- We have made several updates to Lead2Lease which have substantially improved performance. We remain hard at work to further improve performance and expect continued gains over the course of the next week. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued partnership.
SUPPORT OVERVIEW - MARCH 2016
Click Photo to Enlarge
- There were a total of 12 Support Cases for LeaseStar products opened.
- The majority were user management requests, with the remaining few attributed to settings, mapping, and integration.
- No "How-To" Support Cases were opened, which is a strong indicator that site teams are comfortable utilizing LeaseStar products.
ACTIVE AD SOURCE CHANNELS
Please See Chart Below
- A total of 24 ad channels are currently utilized for the portfolio, with 256 active feeds.
- Please advise if a detailed report is needed to view feed channels on a per property basis.
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT - MEET INDATUS
Indatus provides a suite of cloud-based, smart answer automation and routing solutions that handle maintenance calls for over 11,000 apartment communities. The solutions enable property Owners and Managers to increase the efficiency and accountability of maintenance staff, in addition to ensuring maintenance and emergency calls are promptly resolved.
RealPage plans to combine the Indatus solution with its LevelOne live agent solutions. The combined offering is expected to enable unmatched lead and resident management capabilities targeted not only to the multifamily rental housing market but also to the single family and vacation rental markets.
For more information on this service, please contact Michelle Braa at Indatus. The number is 800-727-4246, ext: 107665
What’s New In Social: Twitter’s Birthday, Instagram’s Algorithm and Online Video Distribution
Predictive Analysis is Now Leading the Evolution of Apartment Pricing
How to Avoid Shopping Cart Abandonment in Multifamily