Advance Insurance Education
Services Inc. AIE Bringing The World Of Education To You
A Reminder from AIE...Ready to Take the Level 2 Challenge? AIE has a course to help you with that challenge!
Seminar Will Be Held At
Smart Executive Centre Inc.
#115, 1925 – 18 Avenue NE
March 17, 18, 24, 25, 2018– Weekend Warrior Level 2 License Course CE Accreditation ID # 43395 30 hours (General) 9:00AM – 5:30PM
- Our material is fully updated to correspond with The Alberta Insurance Council’s exam curriculum
- This four day in person preparation course is ideal for any person wanting to take the next step and get their Level 2
- Taught by Helene Wood a full time broker who can relate to the job and everything it entails bringing real life examples to reinforce learning
- “Sample type” questions will be reviewed in class to help prepare for the exam
- Gives the participants all the tools and information they need to successfully write the Level 2 General Agents License
For Catering Purposes Please Register By March 12, 2018
To register or for more information on any of our seminars please call Helene Wood at 403-620-7169 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register online at www.aieacademy.ca or, please scan, complete the attached registration form and email back to me or, fax me at 403-452-1607 or call me and mail your form.
Helene Wood CIP. President Advance Insurance Educational Services Inc.
Account Executive, Executive Services Tredd Insurance
Accomplished course provider with over 25 years of Insurance Industry experience. Comfortable with all aspects of training with specific expertise in personal lines insurance and Stress Management.
Enjoys a high success rate in the training of participants with their Level I and Level II Insurance exam preparation.