German Dictator and Leader of Nazi Party: Mrs Oskar-Poisson
Who was Hitler?
Aldof Hilter was the chancellor of Germany from 1933-1945 dictator of Nazi Germany from 1934-1945.
Successes of Hilter
- Came into a time of economic grief and depression who people needed a hero tontine and restore German power
- Used the Jewsih population of Europe as a scape goat for depression and loss of WWI for Gemany
- Created the Nazi Party that ruled Germany until 1945
- Manage to to turn democratic state into a tyrannical state within a matter of a few years of being chancellor
- Responsible over the mass genocide murder of over 6 million Jews and other disciminates races and POWS
Evidence of Carelessness
- Hitler started a two front war
- Kept taking over countries forcfully
- Started WWII
- He was not an easy negotiator not getting along with other countries
- Not prepared for winter conditions of Russia causing Hitler to fall back on war
Careless Quote by Adolf Hitler
" I want war. To me all means will be right. My motto is not "Don't, whatever you do, annoy the enemy." My motto is "Destroy him by all and any means." I am the one who will wage the war!"
"You will never learn what I am thinking. And those who boast most loudly that they know my thought, to such people I lie even more."